A gameshow-style quiz paired with physical arcade buttons is an activation idea that we come back to again and again. There's something extremely satisfying about getting to *hit* a big round button when answering a question, and this tactile experience is guaranteed to keep customers busy all day long.
A trivia quiz is incredibly flexible, supporting a number of different configurations:
- A single player true or false quiz where the person playing hits either the green or red button.
- A single player multi-choice trivia quiz where the person playing hits the button corresponding to the correct answer.
- A multi-player "first to buzz" quiz where the person who is quickest to hit the button gets an opportunity to answer the question.
When it comes to the content of the quiz, you can customise questions to suit any brand or campaign type:
- 🥤 Brand or campaign launch: tailor the questions to educate players on the new product.
- ⚽️ Sporting events: create a trivia quiz testing fans on the history of their team and players.
- 🎹 Music festivals: run a music round where players have to identify the a short clip of music.
- 🎙️ Conferences: test people's knowledge of the conference topic.
- 🎄Seasonal: regardless of the campaign, run a quiz around the latest holiday or seasonal event like Christmas, Easter etc.
But how does it work? The buttons themselves are custom made and powered by USB. You simply have to plug them into a laptop or iPad running your app and they're ready to go (if you're interested, get in touch and we'll build and ship them directly to you for your event).
Bear in mind that you're not just limited to quiz games with these buttons. They can be used with many other types of activations like spin-the-wheel games, higher-or-lower, arcade games and fruit machines.
You don't have to stop with just a quiz though, there are plenty of additional options to spice things up:
- 🏆 Use a leaderboard to track high scores throughout the day.
- 🎁 Give away prizes for top scores at the end of the event.
- ⏰ Keep things moving with a time limit on each question.
- 📽️ Use video, music or image rounds in the quiz to add some fun.
- 🔊 Add sound effects to the button buzzer for additional drama.